- 06 705 6384
M.Paed Dent RCS, England; MDS (Ped), India; BDS, India
● Associate Professor: College of Dentistry, Ajman University, Ajman, United Arab Emirates (UAE) from 21.02.2010 till date.
● Specialist Pediatric Dentist: NMC specialty Hospital, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) from 10.07.2004 to 17.02.2010.
● Specialist Pediatric Dentist 'A': C.S Medical Centre, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (UAE) from 01.09.2001 to 11.3.2004.
● Senior Registrar: Department of Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry at Oral Health Sciences Centre, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh, India from 20.01.1998 to 19.01.2001
● Dental Traumatology
● Pulpal Pathologies
● Esthetics in children
● T. Walia, R. Bashiri and F. Alaghband. Split mouth clinical study evaluating stainless steel crowns and primary zirconia crowns in pulp treated primary molars. Int J Paediatr Dent 2015; 25(S1): 26.
● A. Salami, T.Walia, R. Bashiri. Comparison of parental satisfaction with three
tooth-colored full-coronal restorations in primary maxillary incisors. J. Clin Pediatr Dent. 2015; 39(5):423-428.
●Tarun Walia. Pulpectomy in hyperaemic pulp and accelerated root resorption in primary teeth – A review with an associated case report. J Indian Soc Pedo Prev Dent. 2014; 32 (3):255-261
● T.Walia, A. Salami, R. Bashiri, O. Muthanna, F. Rasshid. A randomized controlled trial of three aesthetic full-coronal restorations in primary maxillary teeth. European J Paediatr Dent. 2014; 15(2): 113-118.