- 06 705 6046
• Assistant Professor (Consultant in Endodontics) at College of Dentistry, Ajman University, Ajman, United Arab Emirates.
• Clinical PhD in Endodontics (2009), Restorative Dentistry, School of Dental Sciences, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
• Bachelor of Dental Surgery (2003) in Dentistry, College of Dentistry, Baghdad University, Baghdad, Iraq.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATIONS
• Malaysian Dental Association (MDA)
• Malaysian Endodontic Society (MES)
• Dental Defense Union (DDU)
• International Association for Dental Research (IADR).
• British Society for Oral and Dental Research (BSODR).
• European Society of Endodontology (ESE).
• British Endodontic Society (BDS).
• British Dental Association (BDA).
• Assistant Professor (Consultant in Endodontics) at RAK College of Dental Sciences, RAK Medical and Health Sciences University, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
• Assistant Professor (Endodontist) at College of Dental Medicine, University of Sharjah, Sharjah, UAE.
• Senior Lecturer (Endodontist) in the Department of Restorative Dentistry at Faculty of Dentistry, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
• Senior House Officer (SHO) in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Hull Royal Infirmary, Diana Princess of Wales Hospital, and Scunthorpe General Hospitals, UK.
• Senior House Officer (SHO) in Restorative Dentistry at Glasgow Dental Hospital and School, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK.
• Dentist (Rotational) at Al-Karama Specialised Dental Centre “Al-Karama Hospital”, Baghdad, Iraq.
Endodontics and Dental Biomaterials Research
• Calcium Silicate-based Cement (CSC) as a root canal medicament.
• The Effectiveness of Different Remineralizing Agents in Reducing Dentine Permeability - An in Vitro Study.
• Comparison of different types of Calcium Silicate-base Cement (CSC) as Root Canal Repair Material available in the market: A Literature Review.
• The Effectiveness of Laser Activated Irrigation (LAI) in Removal of Smear Layers.
• Chemical, Physical and Mechanical Characteristics of Different Brands of Portland-type Cements.
• Radiographic Technical Quality of Root Canal Treatment performed by Undergraduate Dental Students in Ajman University.
• Elkezza A, Farook M, Othman SA, Xinwei ES, Mahmoud O (2016). Comparison between Dental Arch Dimensions and Forms in Complete Dentures and Natural Dentition. Journal of Dentistry, Vol 95, Spec Iss B, Abstract number 0779.
• Almiri W, Mahmoud O (2014). Calcium Silicate-based Cement (CSC) as Root Canal Medicament. Journal of Dentistry, Vol 93, Spec Iss C, Abstract number 0073.
• Mahmoud O, Al-Afifi N, Ibrahim M, Binti Abdullah M, Abu Kasim NH (2013). Chemical analysis of recent types of Calcium Silicate-Based Cements. Journal of Dentistry, Vol 92, Spec Iss B, Abstract number 0041.
• Invention: Calcium Silicate-Based Cement (CSC) as Root Canal Medicament (2014). Patent Number: UM.TNC2/UMCIC/603/834. The project was to evaluate the possibility of using CSC (primarily known as MTA) as a root canal medicament.
• Masters (4) level projects in Endodontics and Dental Biomaterials Research